Marine Corps Aviation Learning Management System (MCALMS)
MCALMS is an official U.S. Government(USG) Information System(IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
Privacy & Security Policy Information
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT - MARINE CORPS EDUCATION PROGRAM
PRIVACY ACT WARNING
You have entered a System of Records subject to rulemaking established by the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 USC 552a) and governed by Privacy Act System of Records Notice NMO1500-2.
Be advised that you may enter this System only if you have been authorized by the System of Records Manager and you may use data maintained within this System only for the official purpose for which you were granted access. You are not authorized to further share, distribute, or disclose this information unless specifically authorized by a specific provision of the Privacy Act.
Please take notice that any unauthorized access and/or sharing/distribution/disclosure of personal information from this System of Records can result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
Department of Defense training materials presented in this web application are considered For "Official Use Only" information and must not be distributed or copied.
Information concerning the use of this application for all users is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload unauthorized information, change information, or to attempt to access restricted areas' within this application are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please email the MCALMS Technical Support Team.
MCALMS is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct(PM), law enforcement(LE), and counterintelligence(CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures(e.g., authorization and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, pyschotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants.
Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.